In case you've got a case of the Mondays, here's a video of a goat playing with a giant red yoga ball. Or should we say a yoga bahhhh-l? Okay, bad joke, but this is seriously really cute. Maybe Mondays aren't so bahhhh-d after all! ... Okay, sorry.


Watch above!


Via Daily Picks and Flicks[1]



Also on HuffPost:




Loading Slideshow...



  • Pilates Pro


    Exercise instructions are hard to follow, when you're a dog.




  • The Littlest Yogini


    Reminding myself I am strong and capable, despite my inability to use the kitty litter this morning.




  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle


    Cowabunga dude!




  • My Personal Trainer


    The Jillian Michaels of cats.




  • Complicated Crunches


    Getting rid of that bear belly.




  • Cardio Cat


    Running out my anger and aggression.




  • Up Dog


    I started yoga to cope with my irrational anger at the mail carrier.




  • Devoted Dancer


    I always dance like no one's watching.




  • I'm Done!


    Don't make me do any more crunches.




  • Flexible Feline


    Stretching before exercise is crucial.




  • Polar Bear Boogie


    Dance away that midsection!




  • Centered Canine


    This yoga retreat was just what I needed after my breakup with Missy.




  • Acrobatic Frog


    Performing his favorite event, the Parallel Rope.




  • Skater Boy


    The coolest dog. He just rolls with it.




  • Farm To Surfboard


    Goat for it!