Crummy day?[1] Tune in.


Music is a powerful tool: Studies have shown a good beat can ease anxiety, lower stress and even boost heart health[2] .


Over on reddit[3] , users are sharing their go-to songs for cheering up. Below, find a compilation of our favorites, then click here[4] to get some more ideas.



What songs help your grey cloud dissipate? Tell us in the comments below.





Also on HuffPost:




Loading Slideshow...



  • Christina Aguilera - Fighter


    Music video by Christina Aguilera performing Fighter. (C) 2002 RCA/JIVE Label Group, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment




  • Destiny's Child - Survivor (Official Music Video HD)


    © Sony Music Entertainment {No copyright infringement intended} (Verse 1) Now that you are out of my life, I'm so much better, You thought that I'd be weak without ya, But I'm stronger, You thought that I'd be broke without ya, But I'm richer, You thought that I'd be sad...




  • I Will Survive


    Gloria Gaynor I Will Survive At first I was afraid I was petrified. Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side. But then I spent so many nights Thinking how you did me wrong. And I grew strong! And I learned how to get along! So now you're back from out of space. I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face. I should have changed that stupid lock! I should have made you leave your key! If I had known for just one second you'd be back to bother me. Go on now, go, walk out that door! Just turn around now‚ cause you're not welcome any more. Weren't you the one who tried to hurt (crush) me with goodbye? Did I crumble Did I lay down and die Oh no, not I! I will survive! Oh and as long as I know how to love I know I stay alive. I've got all my life to live, I've got all my love to give. And I'll survive! I will survive! Hey, hey. It took all the strength I had not to fall apart. Kept tryin' hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart! And I spent oh so many nights just feeling sorry for myself. I used to cry! But now I hold my head up high. And you see me somebody new! I'm not that chained-up little person still in love with you. And so you feel like droppin' in, and just expect me to be free, now I'm saving all my loving for someone who is loving me! Go on now...




  • P!nk - Blow Me (One Last Kiss)


    Music video by P!nk performing Blow Me (One Last Kiss). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment




  • TLC - No Scrubs


    Song: No Scrubs Artist: TLC Album: Fanmail Released: March 23, 1999




  • Taylor Swift - Picture To Burn


    Music video by Taylor Swift performing Picture To Burn. (C) 2006 Big Machine Records, LLC 2006




  • JoJo - Leave (Get Out) Official Music Video [ORIGINAL] in Best Quality Available! HQ


    This is the best quality available. This music video is not available anywhere in High Quality. I, myself searching for a HQ version of this one, I searched a lot an found this one. This one have 640x480 [but this one is the ORIGINAL VERSION, I was lucky that I found this] resolution but you can see this one has the best quality, at least here on YouTube. [NOTE: Many music videos of JoJo here on youtube are cutted/cropped from above and below so you can't see all things like in 1 scene of 'Too Little, Too Late', you can't even see JoJo's face 'cause it was cutted. If you want me to upload the ORIGINALs, just tell me, I will upload them.] Once again, the resolution could be low but the quality is the BEST. And this is my 1st upload. Thumbs Up if you liked my upload. Comment and Subscribe for Updates




  • Britney Spears - Stronger


    Music video by Britney Spears performing Stronger. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 1305520 (C) 2001 Britney Television LLC




  • Jennifer Lopez - Ain't It Funny


    Music video by Jennifer Lopez performing Ain't It Funny. (C) 2001 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT




  • Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats


    Music video by Carrie Underwood performing Before He Cheats. (C) 2006 19 Recordings Limited




  • Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River


    Music video by Justin Timberlake performing Cry Me A River. (C) 2002 Zomba Recording LLC




  • Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together


    Music video by Taylor Swift performing We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. ©: 2012 Big Machine Records, LLC.




  • Beyoncé - Irreplaceable


    Music video by Beyoncé performing Irreplaceable. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 4047669 (C) 2006 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT




  • Cee Lo Green - Forget You


    Buy 'Forget You' now from iTunes: bit.ly Watch the video for 'Forget You', the clean version of Cee Lo Green's first single from his forthcoming album 'The Lady Killer'.




  • Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone


    Music video by Kelly Clarkson performing Since U Been Gone. (C) 2004 19 Recordings Limited